If you love fishing, then you already know that there’s no such thing as too much information.
Knowing the species, your fishing gear, the location you are fishing, and other environmental factors can mean the difference between success and failure on the water.
But beyond these things, there are millions of crafty little “tricks of the trade” that can help you save time, save money, and lots of heartache!
This video has 10 of our favorites:
In case you missed them, here they are again:
1) Straighten your fishing leader with your leather belt
2) Remove fish slime from your hands with a dry towel and windex
3) Use a bungee cord to save your rods in the car
4) Protect your rigged rods by twisting the lead
5) Calm a fish down by covering it’s eyes
6) Reduce backlash by turning the handle 90 degrees
7) Use 2 sticks to hold your rod (when you are away), to prevent getting your rod pulled into the water.
8) “Snap your line” or pull in the opposite direction to free it from snags
9) Bribe your wife for permission to go fishing with goodies!!
10) Use your steering wheel direction to help backing up a trailer
Hope you enjoy these, and fish on!